Thursday, October 20, 2016

Moon Leaf, we meet again.

God, I am so glad na iba na ung staff sa moonleaf maginhawa :))

girl this is the fourth time (i think) na I went there with a guy for a mimil (milk tea, milk tea lang) sesh :))

oh no wait, technically third pala kasi yung first guy na i want there with was my ex so date yun and we were together so not counted. haha the other 2 and si kuya kanina mimil lang. haha hindi date eh.
getting to know sesh? hangout? chill?
whatever :))

dont laugh at me. I havent been out with anyone for almost 2 years na. so dont judge if im being skeptical and weird and all about what happened this afternoon.

like ko sya. not like as in like? I mean as a person, he's nice, kind and gentleman naman kahit papano.
pero kasi hindi sya ma-chat and/or text na person.
he's different.
he's not like any other guy na nakilala ko before.
papresko and stuff.
iba sya.

I'm cool namin if he's not interested and all. madami namang guys na nagkakagusto sakin (paki sampal nga ako at pakiuntog ung ulo ko sa pader ng matauhan ako sa pinagsasabi ko ) hahaha

I mean you know me. I've priorities.
Work, grad school, family ang dami kong responsibilities.
distracted lang ako ngayon.



PS,
see? kaya ayoko ng nadidistract ako eh. I get off my track. hindi ko natapos ung mga dapat kong tapusin today.
hindi ako nakapag workout.
:(
sad life. but life must go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment